Job description / Role
Accounting & Reporting Analyst M/F - Morocco
Our client, a well-known global company, is recruiting for an Accounting & Reporting Analyst to be located in Casablanca. Informations sur l'entreprise Well-known global company.
The Accounting & Reporting Analyst will support the Country Finance Manager by managing all local accounting activities including month-end closing, external and internal audits, tax returns and reconciliation, travel expenses claim process, payroll.
Duties & Responsibilities :
* Support internal and external audit in dedicated area of responsibility
* Preparation of external reporting & statutory accounting packages
* Preparation of other local reporting requirements including Government Reporting
* Ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met and closing tasks completed as per closing calendar
* Coordination of Payroll and Tax accounting
* Coordination of Fixed Asset local processes (e.g. asset tagging, complex projects support)
Conditions and Benefits
* Attractive package.
* Holder of a Bachelor's degree obtained in accounting/finance, you should have at least 3 years of experience in accounting acquired in a Big 4 that allowed you to acquire solid US and local GAAP accounting knowledge.
* You have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
* Strong analytical skills, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills will definitely help you to be successful in your role.
* Fluent in English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst