Job description / Role
Required to join an international contractor on the construction of a trestle bridge on a port project in Morocco. Reporting in to the Construction Manager responsibilities will include
• Ensure his/her team is educated to the Project HSE rules and fully comply with them,
• Study the design and drawings and identify construction methodologies notify the Construction Manager of any constructability issues,
• Prepare Method Statements and Procedures and follow-up their approval,
• Planning of the required resources not limited to manpower, materials and equipment,
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with the daily / weekly construction plan and schedule,
• Co-ordinate with the project team at his/her level,
• Proactive to identify and resolve problems in advance,
• Provide the required technical documentation and guidance to his/her team,
• Prepare daily reports that will include daily activity records and work progress details,
• Deal with Client’s site representatives at his / her level,
• Ensure that the works are performed to the required HSE Standards (Project HSE Plan),
• Ensure that the works are performed to the required Quality Standards (Project Quality Plan)
• Applicants should be a Civil Engineer with minimum 7 years-experience with at least 3 years-experience in Bridge Construction Works (experience in Trestles shall be an advantage).
• English language is mandatory,
• French is an advantage.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Civil Site/Construction Manager
|East Timor||26 Aug|
Sr. Project Manager - Civil
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Zone Construction Manager - Major Exhibition Programme