Job description / Role
• Place of recruitment/place of work: Casablanca, Morocco
• Position to be filled: Human Resources Manager
• Direct supervisor: General Manager
• Serve as a strategic business partner, responsible for the overall management of the human resource systems and practices within the company, providing counsel on procedure and policy interpretation; recruiting and retention strategies, employee relations issues, local employment laws. Ensure objectivity and equity for employees while supporting the organization's mission, vision and values.
• Manage HR policies and procedures in the areas of compensation and benefits, staffing and development, and employee communications, to ensure a motivated and results oriented workforce. In Liaison with the General Manager, Steward the company’s CSR and public affairs programs.
• Support the administration and deliver full range of HR services namely talent development, performance management, communication and engagement, employee relations and welfare.
• Support business needs and objectives within the framework of the business policies and procedures to deliver HR plans for the business.
• Lead the development and implementation of the Group HR strategy:
• Align HR priorities to business strategy
• Develop a system to cascade business strategy into individual performance and ensure that performance indicators contribute to the company being and effective organization
• Ensure performance indicators and action plans are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-bound and focused
• Use organizational diagnosis methodologies to continually assess if the affiliate is an effective, fully aligned organizational unit.
• Contribute to and advise on change management, especially with regards to the development and shaping of the workforce and its ways of working, considering current trends
• Ensure the recruitment, orientation and integration of high calibre staff to develop a bench-strength necessary for succession and the long-term growth of the organization.
• Ensure that appropriate learning and development interventions are available and implemented, which develop the contribution of staff to the company’s objectives and individuals’ personal growth.
• Provide sound and effective advice on all staff issues and support managers on issues related to the care, development, performance, motivation and contribution of the workforce.
• Manage Compensation and Benefits programs and ensure that the company is competitive in the marketplace in order to attract, motivate and retain a skilled, experienced and agile workforce.
• Develop local HR procedures within company guidelines and provide guidance to management in the interpretation and implementation of these.
• Proactively monitor employee climate and ensure that issues of concern are addressed promptly in order to ensure a focused and engaged workforce
• Provide direction for the company’s CSR programs and ensure that appropriate public relations attention and support is received for the company’s programs.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Manage resources within defined scope & specialist area, including people, assets and budgets.
• Provide specialist advice to Senior Management Team on HR and business issues Contributing to development and implementation of strategy
• Manage strategic and/or specialist HR information from a significant variety of sources.
• Influence Senior Management Team, senior managers and staff, and work collaboratively with external organizations/partners.
• Provides HR leadership for the affiliate.
• Supervision: YES (6 to 7 HR & General Services staff members)
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE
• A university degree and full professional qualification in Human Resource Management And / or substantial (10-15 years) HR experience including recruitment, selection, performance management, reward, employee relations, change management, learning and development, diversity and occupational health.
• Thorough experience in industrial relations matters, dealing with employee representatives, trade unions, labour administration, etc.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills;
• High level of confidentiality and integrity;
• Strong knowledge of the Employment law and practices in the region;
• Ideal candidate should be details oriented, with high emphasis on delivering quality results first time around.
• Fluency in English, and Arabic.
• Excellent command of Excel, Power Point, Project Office, Word is needed
About the Company
The TechStream Group is an award winning, multi brand, talent investor & incubator. Each of our brands focus on unique technology "streams" that are disrupting & transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands are unique to the technology market they operate within, whilst being interconnected by our "Stream" branding sequence.
We follow a proven global operating model that utilizes cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence & analytics, all supported by a shared service & innovation centre in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and Senior Management team are passionate about talent & technology and strive to deliver real client value from every brand across the full technology stack.
Human Resources Manager
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
HR Business Partner