Job description / Role
Proven knowledge and experience with MDM solutions:
• AirWatch and/or similar technologies.
• Serve as systems and support engineer for devices, tools, management, and security technologies for the device management environment
• Scale and maintain hundreds of mac devices which serve as our developers device lab for performance and regression testing
• Partner with development teams to ensure secure and efficient software support and deployment best practices.
• Help drive device security models working closely with the security teams, and establish best practices in an enterprise environment.
• Respond to and participate in resolution of endpoint security compromises, malware, vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks.
• Act as an escalation point between the support teams and other IT teams on issues relating to client platforms.
• Design detailed monitoring and reporting dashboards for the infrastructure managing the endpoint fleet, as well as the endpoints.
• Create and maintain detailed documentation.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with administering, deploying, and troubleshooting Apple Mac and hardware related management software.
• Manage, administrate and help scale our global fleet of MDM connected devices (MacOS).
• Deep knowledge of OEM deployment programs including Apple DEP.
• Experience with network connectivity (wireless, LAN/WAN routing).
• Ability to work closely with 3rd party vendors (software and hardware) clearly communicate our initiatives and create vendor specs while maintaining strong relationships with our vendor partners.
• Knowledge of Networking technologies and security platforms is highly desired.
• Customer focused with good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Behavioural – Outstanding Client Service Skills
• Technical – at least 1 year of experience in Desktop Support; Diploma in IT or A+/N+ certification
• Dutch is a plus
About the Company
We are a global IT services company and excel in cross-border IT services, such as 24 x 7 IT support, IMAC (install, moves, additions, changes) with particular expertise in Telepresence deployments, international network router / switch configuration, installation and troubleshooting, and also specialists in End User Support services. Many of our clients are Technology Manufacturers, IT Service Providers or Systems Integrators who wish to extend the global delivery & support capability. Here, Excis is their complementary or supplementary technical resource to help deliver those international IT projects’.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
IT Desktop Support Technician
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
A Leading Company In The UAE
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|