Job description / Role
We are currently working with a leading civil and construction company as they are looking to hire a Director of Corporate Development for the head office in Nigeria. The successful candidate will lead the diversification and growth efforts of the group through identification, development and analysis of new potential opportunities.
- Analyse market and internal data to identify trends/new business opportunities
- Lead and evaluate business model developments including coordinating cross-functional engineering, product marketing, analytics, sales, and corporate teams
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage day-to-day execution of investment priorities
- Provide and deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations to executive management
- Oversee the process of tracking the overall performance of the department within the scope of established deliverable's
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Related Field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Relevant certification in any of the following; CFA, PMP, PRINCE II
- Minimum of 12 years with 4 years occupying a similar position in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, or strategy consulting
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage statistical analysis and financial modelling (incl. VBA).
- Experience developing compelling business cases and presentations
- Strong knowledge of developing business opportunities in West Africa
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support