Job description / Role
A carpenter is responsible for working with wood to build and repair structures and other items and they also may have to select and source appropriate materials depending on project needs. Their duties include calculating quotes, meeting with clients and creating design plans for remodeling projects.
Carpenters can work in a range of different settings, but most jobs will include duties such as taking measurements, drawing up plans for proposed works, sourcing materials, preparing estimates and undertaking site visits. Carpenters do a variety of different jobs, but some of their duties might include:
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Designing and installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall and insulation
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer’s budget and style
EUR 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals, architects and building code recommendations
About the Company
Jeta Group International (JGI) is founded with a philosophy to target entrepreneurial recruitment professionals willing to explore and challenge themselves in different regions of the World .