Job description / Role
The A-CDM/APOC Project Manager is the focal point of contact for the client. He/She is responsible for the management of assigned project/s or package in whole or in part (as the case may be required) which includes : Project Management Plans, Implementation of the Project Manual, Monitoring and Reporting, Budget Control and Procurement Strategy, Project Level Management Services and Support.
The A-CDM/APOC Project Manager will prepare and manage the successful implementation of an A-CDM and/or APOC in the Client's airport(s).
This role will report directly to the Country Manager. The A-CDM/APOC Project Manager will be required to work closely with the following team members:
- ADP INGENIERIE Staff
- Design Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Design Team, all disciplines
- Groupe ADP Staff
- A-CDM Experts and operational staff
- APOC Experts and operational staff
- External Collaborators
- Client Representatives
- Airport Stakeholders (ATC service provider, base carriers, AOC, BAR, etc.)
- Contractor's / Sub-Contractors
Lead & Collaboration
- Liaise and coordinate with the relevant airport stakeholders to successfully implement an A-CDM and/or APOC in a Client's airport(s).
- Prepare or cause to be prepared the necessary deliverables to successfully implement an A-CDM and/or APOC in a Client's airport(s) such as CONOPS, communication plan, KPIs, procedures, etc.
- Ensure that management procedures are in place and provide management direction to ensure the technical excellence in all areas of responsibility within the approved parameters of cost, time, quality, scope and program as defined by the corporate and client requirements.
- Ensures that he/she receives relevant information and documents of the project and transmits the same to the relevant team members as per discipline, division etc.
- Ensure the application of the corporate parameters and standards for the review of documents.
- Ensure the project KPI, as defined by the Management, are attained.
- Manage an "raised flag" policy, to alert the management in case of project hurdles.
- Ensures that the Client's requirements are fully translated in to project documents and all requirements are complied.
- Manage the reviews and comments on the content, design, standards, documents, specifications and other project documents related to his/her trade and reports any flaws, ambiguities, mistakes or any missing details in drawing or documents.
- Manage the procurement of all resources required for the execution of the project, either in-house and out-sourced, with the close monitoring of the budget.
- Performs design or detailing to the extent that it is necessary for the fulfillment of the Client satisfaction, within the limit of the scope, and is required by the ADPI management.
- Manage the reviews and comments on the materials and samples (if required).
- In the framework of the project, the A-CDM/APOC Project Manager works efficiently to promote quality requirements.
Communication & Reporting
- Responsible for communicating clearly and effectively with a variety of audiences, orally and in writing, in a technical and business environment.
- Manage the corporate reporting tools to guarantee the full back-up of the project.
- Ensures the full traceablity of deliverables towards and inward from the Client.
- Ensures an all-time budget monitoring inputs.
- Ensures an all-time project KPI's inputs
- Monitors the progress of the relevant project/package works and keep the communication platform updated with the team members involved
- Degree in Airport Engineering or Airport Management or Aviation-related field with minimum 5 years' experience
- Confirmed experience in airside operations or terminal operations
- Good knowledge and understanding of ICAO SARPs and overall Airport Operations (e.g ATC, airlines operations)
- Familiar with IATA rules and regulations
- Familiar with stakeholders management process
- Adept in using MS applications: Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Effective problem solving, leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills. Experienced in managing and coordinating project tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of establishing respect and credibility through actions, communications, understanding, and personal presence
- Proficient with English language (written and verbal). Knowledge in Arabic is an added advantage
- Frequent travels and/or expatriation may be expected.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.