Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As Account Manager you will be required to identify and approach clients, develop the potential sale and follow up with an efficient and competitive offer within the company guidelines on services standards. Follow up with both new and existing clients. Report market developments to the market intelligence / marketing team on an on-going basis. The Role holder is an intensive hunter who is major Job is developing the pipeline and acquires customers all across Oman.
You will be expected to carry out sales as required, demonstrating a full understanding of the market in area of expertise. You will be maintain full and ongoing relationships with clients, ensure a full service orientation is maintained with all assigned clients and carry out structure sales interviews to ensure maximum benefit is derived from each client contact to achieve assigned revenue and value targets. You will be also undertake planning account penetration of allocated clients, ensure that a commercial and customer care focus is maintained to provide client with maximum benefits from the Company's services and develop a full understanding of the telecom market for the sectors allocated to maximise opportunities and benefits to the Company.
- To apply to this position you should have a BSc in Business Admin or Marketing/ICT with a minimum of 2 years experience in a professional sales environment preferably in telecom marketing preferably in organisations with a good understanding of the regional environment.
- You should have experience of team working, and focusing on objectives.
- You should have experience of targeting and managing client portfolios.
- Understanding of telecommunication data products for businesses.
- High quality service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Work under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic is desirable.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.