Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As a Accountant - receivable will will be responsible for the Accurate accounting of Revenue Recognition and banking transactions. The daily operational maintenance and control of collections from APM machines and POS terminals ensuring the timely deposit in the company's bank accounts.
- Match Receipts APM in AR module
- Upload APM machines withdrawals in AR Module
- Upload APM bank statement receipts in AR Module
- Identify unmatched APM receipts and APM Deposits and investigate and resolve
- Upload POS Daily Close in AR Module
- Upload POS bank statement in AR Module
- Identify unmatched POS receipts and POS Deposits
- Match Receipts POS
- Reconcile electronic receipts in Bank statement to POS /APM reports
- Prepare Journal Entry for POS/APM electronic receipts
- Investigate unmatched APM receipts and APM Deposits.
- Investigate unmatched POS receipts and POS Deposits
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in accounting function in a profit driven public listed company with a university degree in finance.
- Good analytical skills
- Good listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good written and spoken Arabic would be an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Marine Dredging Company