Job description / Role
• Assist CFO in implementation of internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for budget administration, cash/credit management and accounting.
• Maintaining tight credit control and receivables management through direct interaction with customers.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and reports required by regulatory agencies.
• Supervision of employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting.
• Coordination of company accounts/financial audits.
• Communication to Group divisions of approved accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
• Assist CFO in relationship management with banks, coordination for setting up credit line and procuring financing.
• Receiving and records requests for disbursements; authorizes disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Responsible for Inventory & Fixed Asset Counts.
• Supervising and controlling receiving of cash, cheques, and deposits funds.
• Developing and implementing purchasing/contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Supervising financial impact of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies such as aircraft components, consumables, and major capital items [including aircraft].
• Coordinating the setup of lease agreements and the subsequent management of agreements.
• Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers submitting claims for recompense if required.
• Reviewing purchase orders, claims and contracts, controlling the requisitions process and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Assist CFO in implementation and management of new ERP (VIMP) software.
• Experience: 8 + years
• Qualification: CA
• Analytical Skills. Accounting work requires a meticulous, detail-oriented eye.
• Critical Thinking
• Interpersonal Communication
• Time Management
• Industry Knowledge
• Spreadsheet Proficiency.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
A Leading Group In UAE
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE