Job description / Role
• Register, categorize, file and update all critical and personal documents of the department to maintain their confidentiality and sort all incoming letters and ensure that all letters reaches the concerned personnel on time within the department. Maintain records of all recruitment, training, exercises conducted.
• Timely submission of various departmental reports to senior management as required.
• Close coordination with all home base departments in relation to formulation of ER plans.
• Prepare reports to senior management based on live ER activations.
• Ensure update, control and formatting of all documentation and prompt distribution of amendments or changes to each document.
• Assist in follow up and organizing briefings, seminars, meetings, discussions and presentations pertaining to Safety & ERP. Preparation of minutes of senior management ER meetings and follow up action.
• Assist in organizing corporate emergency response planning exercises organised by ERPD for company on periodic basis.
• Assist MERP in compilation of annual home base and outstation budgets. Coordinate with ASM for station requirements in advance to project a realistic corporate budget proposal for approval.
• Assist in purchase and supply of all essential facilities pertinent to ERP in the company and maintain records.
• Assist in planning of training requirements for ERP related activities locally and abroad
• Attend to all such activities as advised by superiors that fall under the ambit of ERP- corporate affairs.
• Organizing awareness training and campaign to strength the ER volunteers force when required to middle level management.
• Liaise with agents to arrange all duty travel for Manager ERP & Senior Manager Safety & ERP ensuring their smooth travel.
• Administration of finalization of agreements and follow up for renewals and records.
• Maintenance of emergency Go kits based on situation on hand.
• The concerned staff has to be available on phone for 24 - 7 and has to come to the work location if required and will have to inform the manager before leaving the base.
• Undertake any other duties or responsibilities related to ERP functions as assigned by Manager ERP or Senior Manager – Safety & ERP.
Fresh Bachelor Degree in a related discipline OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline with 02 years of relevant work experience in a similar profile or job function handling crisis management function in the Aviation sector or related industry. OR Specialised certificate / license in the related field with Secondary School and having 06 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar functions.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.