Job description / Role
VAC7906 - Area Manager - Sharqiya North (Omani or GCC Nationals)
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Area Manager you will be responsible to develop and execute sales & distribution activities in the assigned areas as per the set KPI's in order to achieve the sales and revenue target; maximising brand availability & visibility through proper execution of all promotions, operating from the area that has been assigned to him and manage the dealer and supporting staff allocated in his area.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and submitting a detailed Journey Plan with visit frequency.
- Systematically use Redonline (HHT) tool for all market visits and to record all activities.
- Conducting a quarterly performance review with top 5 dealers in his area, Quarterly Performance Review need to be recorded with proper Minutes of Meeting and agreed plan of action.
- Maintaining an updated and accurate Area File containing details about dealer data base, top 10 dealer list, AJEL dealers, WIMAX dealer, sign boards, investments, POSM available, SSM list average revenue etc.
- Ensuring that the certified dealer shops are well branded in compliance with Ooredoo brand guidelines
- Ensuring that all certified dealers are up to date with regards to product knowledge, promotions and activation process updation to enable them promote the range of products and services
- Attending to complaints and leads from distributors and resolve in a timely and effective manner.
- Identifying and recommending target outlets, venues for POSM communication such as Signage placement, branding, make up etc. in order to achieve highest quality of brand presence.
- Gaining dealer participation and commitment in all consumer & dealer promotions; achieve POSM placement.
- Ensuring all POSM related to consumer promotions are placed in the market in not later than 10 days of launch.
- In coordination with the Distributor sales team, ensure channel is well stocked with collaterals for any products / service promotions.
- Maximising brand awareness through creative and impactful product displays.
- Maintaining an up-to-date data base of all POSM both in store and in the car.
- Checking that commissions / incentives to dealer are made on time and supporting documentation filed, resolve any problems that may have caused any delays.
- Submitting personal claims on time with supporting documents
- Providing market information and reports to ensure that management is fully informed at all times.
- Closely monitor competition movement and update the management accordingly, supported with pictures / POSM wherever possible.
You should have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a sales function within an indirect channel must have significant knowledge of dealer management and a demonstrable record of achieving sales targets within indirect channels,In-depth understanding of dealer commission and target setting, strong understanding of area management, experience in POS, merchandising and branding, MS office basic skills, fluency in both arabic and english and preferable Hindi with a bachelor degree.
- Relationship building
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Planning and organising
- Problem solving and decision making
- Result focus
- Financial acumen
- Territory management
- Sales planning & Target setting
- Dealer Management
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.