Job description / Role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Conduct and organize the learning process/session during a class/workshop.
• Gear the process of teaching to the needs of all students/clients with a concern for their interests, special talents, individual styles and pace of learning.
• Treat children with dignity and respect.
• Be approachable to students, parents and clients.
• 2 Years
• Drawing, Painting, Mixed Media, Decoupage, Pottery, Calligraphy
• Promote maximum student/client participation and assist students in analyzing and improving methods and habits of study.
• Monitor students progress constantly and adjust the pace of work accordingly.
• Enforce regulations concerning the students/clients conduct and discipline and maintain appropriate standards for student behaviour in the class/workshop and in the activity centre premises.
• Enhance and implement teaching methodologies such as hands on learning activities, games, discussions, documentaries, movies and mind maps.
• Be responsible for the emotional and physical well being of every child.
• Should be creative and quick learner.
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.