Job description / Role
1. Prepare SOW, BOQ, Tender document in coordination with all stakeholders, complete Bill of Quantities, Schedule of Rates, Analysis of Rates for Civil, MEP, External works,â€¦etc
2. Prepare schedule of payments for the contractor - consultants, certifications of interim bills, final account settlement for the contractors as per terms and conditions of contract.
3. Analyze Tender Documents - bids submitted by the contractors - bidders and prepare technical evaluation report and criteria
4. Ensure in completing projects on time and managing project team activities.
5. Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives, monitor the work schedule with Histogram as per contractor submission and supervise the selection of materials as per the contract
6. Conducting frequent inspections for quality control purposes in all project related facilities and ensure corporate HSE measures are adhered to.
7. Proactively communicate & supervise project status, issues, conflicts & risks to stakeholders and management.
8. Supervise the project schedule, Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
9. Liaise with consultants, contractors and government authorities as and when required to ensure all adherence to rules and regulations and completion of projects as per the plan and approved budgets
10. Prepare Budgetary Estimate of the project and duration for completion of project
11. Coordinate project changes without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits after getting the end users consents for the change, analysis of variations submitted by the contractor and presenting to PC - ITC for necessary approvals.
12. Ensuring statuary regulation are always met in all fields Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed for necessary approvals
13. Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other agile project related meetings.
14. Undertake and ensure efficient management of procurement and contract management, health, safety and security in all premises, utilities and communications infrastructure and space management are as per Oman Air standards
15. People Management
16. Assist in finding solutions for maintenance issues - activities and evaluate the offers submitted by maintenance contractors
17. Carry out what work requested by Projects Team as deem necessary
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering with 6 years of relevant work experience.
As mentioned in Educational Qualifications area
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.