Job description / Role
• Ensure books of accounts are compiled in a timely and accurate manner.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting systems and control procedures.
• Supervise monthly closing financial activities including identification of accruals and prepayments and cost assurance activities to ensure that results are complete and accurate.
• Identify financial business process gaps and drive process improvement to close them.
• Ensure credibility of financial reports by providing timely delivery and accurate analysis of monthly results versus budgets and forecasts.
• Oversee cash flow planning.
• Ensure every expense is correctly posted in company’s accounting records and that the financial reports and records are accurate.
• Ensure that books of accounts are compiled in a timely and accurate manner.
• CA Inter - At least 5 years relevant Post Qualification experience in Operational finance in Hospitality, Manufacturing or Service industry
• Excellent working Knowledge in operational finance viz AP/AR/General Accounting/MIS/Supplier's management.
• Possess good practical knowledge of all business process in an organization
• Expert knowledge in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. Good Presentation Skills.
• Experience in SAP/ERP environment, Exposure in JD Edwards is an advantage.
• Good Communication & Analytical skills
• Willingness to travel if required
• Good Team Player
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Accountant for an E-Commerce (Fashion) Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Excelsior Group ME
Green Gulf Careers
|Al Ain||30 Sep|