Job description / Role
- Familiar with all kind of vehicles, makes models
- Knows how to diagnose electrical system &problems
- Knows how to repair wiring system
- Knows how to find problems for electrical on car
- Knows how to repair Alternator and starter, fan motor etc.
- Knows how to fix AC system
- Knows how to operates AC machine
- Knows how to find AC gas leaks
- Highest Education Certificate
- All Experience Certificate (as mentioned in the cv)
- Previous Employer - Contact Information i.e. Contact person name, Designation, Contact Details
- He must have 5-10 years electrical & A/C repairs knowledge & experience
Behavioural Competencies required:
- Working Strategically
- Team Leadership
- Holding People Accountable Leading and Developing Others
- Negotiation and Influence
- Analytical Thinking
- Professional Confidence
- Teamwork / Cooperation Self Management
- Customer / Client Service Orientation
- Commitment to Learning
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
About the Company
Incepted in 1978, G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants has trod the most innovative and strategic path in making human resource more customized to the needs of various industries. Nevertheless, focusing also on the career prospects of candidates.
Being India's leading government recognized manpower consultant, G. Gheewala has become the ideal choice of leading companies who wish to recruit professional human resources from India.
Small wonder, the company has been recognized as the most resourceful entity in manpower consultancy across various industries with multiple candidate profiles. G. Gheewala has provided its recruiting Service since decade to a large spectrum of reputed companies abroad by ensuring competent and reliable personnel to suit their job requirements.