Job description / Role
As a Business Analyst, your role is to ensure stakeholder requirements are met by assessing their needs, communicating them to the teams and coordinating project work to deliver on the needs.
A young and dynamic IT organisation investing heavily in talent to fuel their growth.
* Assess and collect requirements from stakeholders and manage relationships; format and simplify while communicating requirements depending on the stakeholder.
* Document requirements in formal requirement documents for various stages; format and transform the requirements into General, Architectural and Detail Functional Designs depending on the teams.
* Use business process mapping to simplify applications development and assess the impacts of change.
* Actively involved in all project coordination, application architecture and technical design.
* Proactively analyse other technical systems and business models to find solutions to business requirements and expand your/the company's knowledge base.
* Opportunity to work in rapidly growing organisation for high-profile clients across Oman and the GCC.
* Substantial potential for growth and personal development.
* Opportunity to work for a youthful, innovative organisation.
* Competitive compensation package, with benefits.
* Minimum BSc. In computer science, software engineering, IT or similar related fields.
* At least 3 years of overall experience, with a combination of strong experience in a business analyst role and prior experience in software development.
* Strong hands-on experience in Business Process Mapping using Bizagi and Processmaker.
* Strong hands-on experience in requirement gathering, design and documentation, including various modelling techniques.
* Must have experience in software development and testing.
* Knowledge of technologies involved in application development and ERP/MRP application highly preferred.
* Excellent communication, collaboration and project coordination.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Digital)
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting