Job description / Role
• Identify major project opportunities in O&G/Ports Business or other major infrastructure Projects where there are opportunities for EPC contracts in the Telecom & Security System Integration.
• Identify and develop a market strategy for the country.
• Qualify those projects with potential opportunities at an early enough stage (typically Feasibility or earlier) to ensure engagement at an early enough stage to drive specification.
• Lead the engagement process for the project by building relationships with key influencers for these projects.
• Build relationships directly or via representatives to ensure Page Middle East is well positioned for the project leveraging on some value for the user prior to being moved to bid stage.
• Developing the correct network of alliances to facilitating optimum win strategy.
• Follow up and support bidding process until award.
• Interact with the required personnel within our organization particularly inside sales to prioritize enquiries and provide guidance on pricing and the configuration of our offer.
• Maintain project and opportunity tracking for the region.
• Ability to execute technical presentations whether internally, at customer offices or technical seminars and events.
• Availability to attend international meetings when required.
• Work with other regions on international projects, sharing information and developing joint project strategies.
• Track record of projects and connections in the Infrastructure Market.
• Manage a Valued Added Reselling program in Oman with selected international manufacturers.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Telecom/Electronics (required)
• Other certifications obtained: MBA (Preferable).
• Language Fluency: Arabic & English (fluent in written and spoken) is required.
• Current Location: Anywhere
• Nature and length of previous experience: 7+ Years in a Large Contracting (EPC) Company.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Teamwork skills.
• Communication Skills.
• Presentation and Facilitating skills.
About the Company
Page Europa, headquartered in Rome, Italy, has more than 50 years experience in the implementation of large scale industrial, civil and military turnkey projects worldwide.
Page Europa today is a world-class engineering, integration and installation company, supplying fully-integrated, large and complex solutions including:
- Fixed and transportable telecommunications, information systems and networks
- Intrusion detection, access control, anti-sabotage, video-surveillance and security systems
- Local and remote automation for all Industries, including SCADA, DCS, PLC, ESD, application software, etc.
- Integrated HMI, software design, development and integration
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
Sales Manager for a Leading Fitness Brand
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE