Job description / Role
• Lead BD and acquisition activity
• Develop clear understanding of Bilfinger capabilities and link with Global and regional teams for support
• To be the focal point responsible for all new client entering the Omani market at their entrance stage.
• To have an annual list of expected projects per each client with expected date of tender release date.
• To schedule meeting with EP companies in Oman to get their business plans.
• To Provide Department managers with names and contact personnel of clients when needed.
• To follow up on submitted tenders with clients and provide feedback during
• proposal meetings when required.
• Continuously keep up with the market changes in Oman and ensure new players are known well in advance.
• Ensure that all competitors in Oman are known to us and new companies entering our market sector.
• Keep up to date with project costing and be used for benchmarking future projects.
• Recognized Degree in Engineering or Equivalent. Preferably with a valid membership of internationally accepted professional Institute(s)
• Minimum 12 years total experience with at least 5 years proven experience in a managerial senior position with reputed Company in engineering or the oil and gas sector. Contract Management, Commercial or Economics experience will be an added value.
• Fluent spoken and written English and ability to prepare clear concise reports and conduct discussion with Client / Vendors, independently prepare minutes.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have analytical approach, sound concepts, knowledge, exposure and excellent inter personal skills.
• Must be able to clearly understand clients’ needs and able to ask the right questions and able to extract all future projects from clients.
• He must understand the market in Oman and Gulf Cooperation Countries. He must develop a good network and client list.
• Able to know and get information of any new client entering the Omani market.
• Familiar with upstream oil and gas activities, Design consultant’s activities, able to develop new market sectors. Able to manage and conduct internal brainstorming meetings.
• Be able to prepare bid proposals, pre-qualification documents and sales materials.
• Must know the Tebodin network and understand skills available in each office.
• Must know the global clients of Tebodin and be able to communicate business opportunities to other offices as and when required.
• Be able to propose international consultants that can supplement our skills in order to take projects that are outside our normal skills.
• Able to propose possible new market sectors with good business case.
• Must maintain client data base with contact persons.
About the Company
The Gulf Recruitment Group was set-up to supply the Gulf Region with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals sourcing only the best Global talent for your business.
Your team is crucial to your own success, so why would you trust the search to anyone other than a firm you can have complete confidence in to get you the best possible people on the market?.
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in your search, providing a truly consultative approach with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that the candidates we send to you for your vacancy are of the highest standard, saving you time and ensuring that you only hire the best.
Sales Manager - Packaging
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Marketing and Communications Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|