Job description / Role
The Job holder is primarily responsible for providing customer service support and handling sales task on daily basis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
• To work on Dispute management closely.
• Customer complain handling.
• To process all customer complaints in SAP.
• Customer not on E-billing, Ensure to arrange the dispatching of the invoice on time.
• Would be the recipient of all customers who have rejected E-billing
• To able to process orders on SAP and back up support for CSO.
• Close coordination with Credit and collection team in terms of customer receivables.
• To ensure Billing done on timely manner all for customers.
• To meet the customized requirement for invoice submission.
• Timely closure of all disputes and ensure the invoices are ready of collection team on collect.
• To ensure the invoices are submitted to the customer with the required supporting documents on time.
• Print & arrange to send invoices for month end dispatch for consolidated customers.
• Create manual invoices for specific customers (customized requirement for government entities)
• Arrange dispatch of invoice on time, by courier/manual disptach
• Customer visits to assist with credit collections as & when required.
• Minimum 1 years experience in Sales, handling internal account management and Billing / Sales Invoicing Activity role.
• Fluent in English Language to level of business communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in Accounting would be advantage.
• Proficiency in Excel/Power Point
• Business communication skills in English.
• Knowledge in SAP will be advantage
• Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Building Customer Loyalty
• Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
• Engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
• Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
Contributing to Team Success
• Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
• Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
• Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
• Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|