Job description / Role
• DEBT MANAGEMENT within account credit terms, in line with company procedures, chasing overdue payments by telephone or email and liaise with the Debt Collector
• Customer accounts CASH COLLECTION
• Sales ledger responsibility including invoice creation, and sales ledger integrity. Including posting invoices on external customer portals
• Posting of daily cash to accounts, and monitor cash allocation and propose corrective action on allocated accounts where needed
• To prepare and raise credit notes with supporting documentation
• To produce monthly customer statements
• To escalate serious issues to the Head of Finance
• To ensure all daily tasks are achieved i.e. unallocated cash, taking accounts off dispute, chase customers when direct debits have failed
• Ensure all Client queries are resolved within agreed time-frames
• Prepare and reconcile the sales commissions for the monthly accounts and to external agents and customers
• Prepare monthly reports
• Assisting in other aspects of accounts and sales ledger as briefed by the Head of Finance
• Must have an Accounting degree with at least 3 years relevant experience.
• High level of standard in analysis, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent English communication skills, Arabic is an advantage.
About the Company
The company was brought to life with help from 'Evian', the technical masters in the world of mineral water. Tanuf, 'the natural choice' was also introduced in 1979. The only premium naturally sourced water in Oman, known by the crystal blue bottle, Tanuf is our most popular brand and is proud to be a sponsor of major events in Oman.
Associate - Accounts Receivable
Accounts Receivables - Construction Sector
Schindler Pars International Limited
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jan|
Petrochem Middle East
Accounts Receivables Assistant
Dubai Properties (DP)