Job description / Role
Our Client is one of the best known facilities management companies operating in the Middle East. To ensure continued success they are looking to appoint a Catering Manager to join the team in Muscat, Oman.
We are looking for someone to plan, organise and manage delivery of all services within the catering operational business area. You will ensure standards of service detailed in the service level agreement, KPIs and within the schedules of the contractual terms and conditions are achieved, maintained and developed for assigned operational business area.
• Responsible for setting, achieving and maintaining catering standards.
• Lead and manage the QSHE (Quality, Safety, Health and Environment) and food handling processes within our catering standards.
• Understand and meet the needs of our customer and act as the Client point of escalation for any catering service issues.
• Promote innovative ways to add value and reduce costs within the team.
• Work with the client and suppliers to maximise value through delivery of variable works and increasing contract scope through the contract framework.
• Promote the account and act as a company brand ambassador at all times.
• Supervise, co-ordinate, motivate, train and work with your team to provide a quality service.
• Lead the introduction of sustainable catering services operational best practice and innovation.
• Ensure all team members are working in line with current legislation at all times.
• Operate, utilise and manage relevant catering IT systems as appropriate..
• 5+ years’ experience working in a similar capacity
• Experience working on large contracts within hospitality sector.
The expatriate package on offer is excellent and includes a generous tax-free salary, accommodation allowance, transport, flight tickets and medical insurance.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, please apply online.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.