Job description / Role
• Manage the commissioning activities as EPC Commissioning Manager.
• Coordinate with company and EPC other department to complete commissioning activities.
• Preside over the commissioning related meetings (including daily meeting, weekly meeting, monthly meeting and related theme meeting, etc.).
• Participate in the project department related meetings.
• Other work that is arranged by the EPC Project Manager.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Above 45 years old, if particularly outstanding, can reduce the age requirement appropriately.
• At least 20 years related experience in oil and gas industry.
• At least 10 years experience as field commissioning manager in Middle East oil and gas industry.
• Familiar with total standard, Saudi Aramco standard and other European and American oil and gas industry standards.
• Led and organized the commissioning of large oil and gas stations.
• Led and organized the commissioning of single point mooring.
• Working experience in ADNOC, ADCOP, OOC or ARAMCO is preferred.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.