Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading Construction companies in Oman. They have an urgent requirement for a Construction Manager to work on a high end 5* hotels worth 100 million dollars.
The role is based in Muscat.
Our client is responsible for the majority of the the new hotel development.
• Reporting to the site based Project Manager, you will assume typical construction management duties that will include contractor supervision and dealing with architects and design consultants to ensure that the project is built to the developers requirements.
• Bachelor in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field from an accredited university
• Minimum 15 year's professional experience including as quality manager for large-scale projects
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the "big picture"
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Construction Manager - Hotel
Senior Projects Manager / Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Civil Construction Manager - Pumping Station
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)