Job description / Role
• Please find the job details below.
• Position: Construction Manager
• Location: Oman
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing the work at sites, coordinating activities and ensuring that all work is in sync with project Goals / Plan.
• Providing direction to subcontractors and vendors to ensure that quality standards are being met at site.
• Liaising with Direct Manager & engineers and others working on a project
• Prepare and manage estimates, budgets, timetables, and resources
• Identify, mitigate, and track recurring construction issues
• Adhere to legal regulations, building and safety codes, and other requirements
• Collaborate with engineers, and other specialists; hire full-time and part-time subcontractors and laborers and coordinate their schedules
• Shall be available at Site full time & during the construction period.
• Attending and coordination of Client / Vendor meetings
• Conduct and document quality assurance and safety inspections throughout the construction process, ensuring that the work environment is acceptable and that tools and equipment are in good working condition.
• Maintain and update SOW and preconstruction documents, and meet contract obligations by developing relationships with reliable Sub-Contractors, Vendors, and Clients...etc.
• Respond efficiently and effectively to work delays, emergencies, and other project disruptions.
• Preparing & submitting the Daily, Weekly& Monthly reports to Direct Manager / Client.
• Managing multiple projects in case instructed by the direct manager.
• Certifying the invoices of subcontractors / Vendors upon completion of their tasks in line with the company policy.
• Submitting the required RFIs, MRCDRs & Site Measurement sheets to the Client and following up for obtaining the approval.
• Creating a healthy cash flow for the project by preparing a monthly invoice and following up with Clients to be certified within the min. expected days.
• Follow up with Suppliers, Vendors, and Subcontractor for delivering the project materials at site.
• Responsible for the company assets available in the project.
• Renewal / obtaining necessary permits required for the project.
• Obtaining necessary HSE Licenses / Permit Holders from the client to facilitate the works at site
OMR 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience: 5+ years
About the Company
Future Focus Infotech is a forward-thinking organization that works on integrating various types of human solutions. With insightful consulting, extensive support, and delivery excellence, our team is setting a whole new standard for your business success.
Your goals are at the forefront of what matters most — that includes everything from efficiency to scalability.
From technology ADM services to talent availability support, we specialize in taking on complicated projects with innovative approaches.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Construction Manager - Jetty Project
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jun|
Senior Project Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
Senior Project Manager