Job description / Role
- Assist Head of Contract Management Team in Planning, directing, supervising and controlling the execution of technical and fiscal functions of the contracts
- Monitoring of integrated plans by working closely with contractors planners
- Interaction with contractors on aspects of resources allocations, HSE measures, monitoring of critical milestones.
- Prepare and maintain Risk register for all contracts and conduct Risk Analysis review and draw mitigation plan.
- Ensure all planning Deliverable are received from the contractors per the contract requirements.
- Coordinate with Company planning teams in PD & Assets for any collection of input for management reporting.
- Attend the meetings between Company & Contract planners, when any planning activities need contract team’s interactions.
- Attend required meetings & support Operations team involved for planning the shutdown activities with required resources.
- Contractor’s workload Forecasting & Analysis based on Program Builds.
- Improvement in planning processes by Contractor’s planning scope
- Develop effective project control team to track and monitor progress as well as buget expenditure performance for new long term Service Contract.
- Contract management support for governance.
- Coordination and Computation of contractors annual performance Bonus and Penalties.
- Developing and monitoring the contract KPI’s and Contract Assurance Plan
- Review and monitor Post-Award Contract Management Plan
- Schedule Control Assurance joint reviews for contractor deliverable
- Facilitate Do-Ability Workshops for ongoing Contracts
- To collect monthly and weekly HSE data from all the contractors and compile the data for weekly and monthly report
- Develop and track contract related business plan i.e. Audit, GMB meeting etc
- Follow up with Company and HSE team to closeout any Incident actions on the Contracts
- Coordinate verification of the HSE performance of the Contractors as per KPI’s
- Assist the Company HSE team to update annual monitoring plan for CH tasks
- B.Sc. in any Engineering Discipline.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Planning & Scheduling in Oil & Gas projects and Contracts Management Planning
- Thorough knowledge of Planning software Eg. Primavera, MS Project
- Middle East work experience essential, aware of cultural differences and a clear communicator demonstrating high levels of personal integrity.
- Familiar with Company and Shell standards & guidelines.
- Ability to manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Good spoken / written English.
- PC literate, good inter-personals, communication and expression skills.
- Liaise with different functions to ensure job orders are executed in accordance with the Contract and Company Standards / requirements.
- Ensure the correctness/consistency of the data gathered for KPIs from the Contractor.
- Maintain an up-to-date status report on the Contract in terms of Schedule performance, Schedule progress and latest forecasts.
- Ability to deal with competing demands of multiple customers.
- Ensure that the contractually required Planning deliverables are timely submitted by the Contractors for effective monitoring.
- Ensure that the contractors are having optimised number of qualified and experienced Planners at coastal & site for timely release of quality planning deliverables.
- Periodically check and confirm on Omanisation of Planning Engineers at Contractors’ end.
Summary – Functional
- Schedule Management & Planning knowledge Skill
- Primavera knowledge Skill
- Project Management Skill
- Contract Management Skill
- Risk Management & Change Control Skill
- Performance Monitoring Skill
- Collaborate with Company Teams & Contractors Skill
- Multi-Discipline Engineering & Construction Knowledge
Summary – Behavioral
- Displays Personal Effectiveness & Building Relationships Skill
- Delivers Results Skill
- Analyse and Solve problems Skill
- Share Knowledge & Best Practices Skill
- Collaborate with teams Knowledge
- Manage Knowledge & Information Knowledge
- HSE Management systems Awareness
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.