Job description / Role
Our client is one of the largest contractors in the GCC, with a footprint spanning since the 60's, they have been responsible for the majority of Oman's major infrastructure, oil & gas & build projects.
Only candidates with a proven track record with a major contractor in the gulf region will be considered.
We have been retained to build their new commercial team.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Responsible for contract close-out, extension and renewal, and you will communicate contractual changes to all stakeholders.
- Resolve any contract-related issues - internally or externally,
- Well versed with FIDIC contracts
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide both internal and external contract-related issue resolution
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- BSc Civil Engineering or BSc Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 10 years progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong contract modelling software skills
- Gulf project experience
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints
Salary package is OMR 4-5,000 per month + family status. We will look at candidates currently in country due to visa constraints, however open to look at applications from outside.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Senior Contracts Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Big Fish Recruitment
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|