Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Degree in engineering science.
2. 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry of which at least 5 years must have been in a lead position including exposure to different ventures operations, engineering and project (Cost Control and Cost Estimation) roles.
3. Experienced in brownfield project Cost Control and Cost Estimation.
4. Demonstrated team leader and coaching experience including working with diverse teams.
5. Cost Control and Cost Estimation tools.
1. 5/2 working days, based out of Sur
2. Degree in engineering science.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.