Job description / Role
• The job involves cashiering, order taking & selling items at the counter, packing, billing, attending phone calls, delivering customer service, dispatching deliveries, cleaning, and performing all the requisite in front of the house chores of the shop.
• Inventory receiving, daily reporting, cleaning, coordinating with the kitchen to produce orders and counter display, and dispatching deliveries.
• Should be able to multi-task and work under pressure with minimum supervision and high levels of integrity, sincerity, commitment.
• Should have a forthcoming attitude towards work and work extra hours on busy workdays to ensure a smooth operation.
OMR 180 to 210 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, 2 months of paid leave for every 22 months of work, round travel tickets to your country every 2 years
• Minimum 1 year of prior experience of working in a cake shop (preferred)/ café/food outlet.
• Should have excellent communication skills in the English language (spoken & written). Additional language if known will be a bonus.
• Excellent customer service skills and willingness to learn.
• Previous experience handling POS terminals.
About the Company
The SwitzGroup is a professionally managed family owned group of bakery companies. Taizoon Khorakiwala, in January of 1980, took over a 12 man bakery started by his father (the legendary Fakhruddin Khorakiwala) in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. The group now has revenues of more than $250 million and employs some 4,500 staff across operations in nine countries.
We, now, straddle the value chain of the bakery industry with operating companies in egg farming and processing, bakery ingredients trading and manufacturing, mass manufacturing and distribution of packaged bakery products, as well as retail bakeries.