Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Dealer Support - Merchandiser you will supporting the dealers through merchandising execution within the dealer channel in the assigned areas. Maximizing brand availability & visibility through proper execution of all promotions. The role holder will operate from the Area that has been assigned to him and will report to the Area manager responsible for the area.
You will be responsible of the following:
- Execution of all products and promotional POSM at the dealers in the assigned area accurately and appropriately to the agreed timeliness : all POSM related to new promotions / product must be placed in the market not later than 10 days of launch.
- Assist the Area Manager in identifying the right outlets, venues for POSM communication such as Signage placement, branding, make up etc. in order to achieve highest quality of brand presence.
- Gain dealer participation and commitment in all consumer & dealer promotions; achieve POSM placement.
- Ensure all old, outdated and color faded POSM are replenished and dealers branding refurbished.
- Maximise brand awareness through creative and impactful product displays.
- Maintain an up-to-date data base of all POSM both in store and in the car.
- Assist the Area Manager -Dealer Support in expanding Ooredoo dealer footprint in the assigned area by acquiring more dealers and thus generate more revenue.
- Regular and timely visit to all dealers in the assigned area by following the set journey plan which is mutually agreed with the Area Manager.
- Systematically use Red online (Hand Held Tool) tool for all market visits and to record all activities.
- Provide necessary support to all dealers in the assigned area by:
- Timely attending all dealer complaints / trouble shooting related to the activation tool (Fax / email/Dealer Smart Tool - Tab)
- Ensuring that the Certified Dealer shops are well branded in compliance with Ooredoo brand guidelines
- Ensuring that all Certified Dealers are up to date with regards to product knowledge, promotions and activation process updating to enable them promote the range of products and services
- Ensuring product availability in all dealers visited at all times
- Ensure that any/all activation forms are collected from the market every 2 months and submitted to the Sales Support team.
- Assist the Area Manager in disbursing commissions / incentives to dealers as and when required and check that all supporting documentation is provided back to the AM
- Submit personal claims on time with supporting documents.
- Provide market information and reports to ensure that management is fully informed at all times.
- Closely monitor competition movement and update the AM accordingly, supported with pictures / POSM wherever possible.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a merchandiser, must have good t knowledge of dealer management, strong understanding of merchandising techniques. experience in POS, merchandising and branding, MS office basic skill, fluency in both Arabic and English and preferable Hindi with a diploma.
- Dealer Management
- Merchandising execution
- POS materials display
- Product display
- Market intelligence gathering
- Relationship building
- Customer focus
- Influence and persuasion
- Planning and organizing
- Result focus
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.