Job description / Role
Reporting to the General Manager
Purpose Of Job:
• To ensure successful management of BE Sales, Commercial and Services related functions ensuring customer satisfaction and achievement of Budgeted Market Share, Sales and profit objectives
• Achieve Market Share, Sales, Collection and Margin targets and Service Level objectives for a wide range of Electronics and Home Appliances (EHA)
• Supervise and enhance EHA business transacted through.
• An extensive Dealer network and Hypermarkets/Organized Retail network company owned and operated Retail outlets
• Strengthen and improve Service function—a critical component of EHA business
• Develop and execute Sales and Marketing promotion programs to enhance market share
• Supervise a large Sales and Service Team and should have a direct pro-active “Hands On”approach in the market place
• Ensure a robust Sales reporting system along with speedy market intelligence feedback
• Organize periodic Business review meetings with respective teams to ensure regular review of performance with budgets
• Coordinate with Commercial Team and negotiate favorable prices, commercial terms and marketing support from Principals
• To effectively manage collections and ensure avoidance of bad debts
• Formulate Annual Sales and Margin Budgets for different segments,
• Develop and execute effective Sales and Marketing strategies
Required Job Competencies:
• Mechanical Engineer preferably with MBA in Sales and Marketing
Required Computers & IT Skills:
• MS Office & Oracle Applications
Required Language Skills:
• Besides English, knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
• GCC experience essential
• Preferred age is below 45 years.
• Candidates should possess at least 15-20 Years’ experience in Sales / Marketing / Service / Commercial functions.
• Of this, at least 5 years should have been in managing large Sales and Service teams while working for distributors handling reputed international Principals in EHA space.
• They should also have experience in formulating Budgets and Marketing Programs.
• Candidates having strong analytical and numeric skills will be at a distinctive advantage.
• Experience in managing HVAC projects, though not essential, will be an added advantage.
• Strong relationship building skills, communication skills and an ability to guide, mentor and motivate team members are key requirements.
About the Company
Personnel Selexions, India's Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the 'PSS Group', which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).