Job description / Role
- Ensure timely updating of all transactions in the ERP system to facilitate generation of reports, budgeting and Business Performance Review.
- Ensure prompt reporting of exceptions/deviations to facilitate timely corrective actions.
- Vetting of Request to Orders for Overseas Procurement with reference to appropriate parameters and to F&P HO as per company policy
- Ensuring claims are lodged with Principals and follow up of the claims on damages/ shortages.
- Assets management – Ensure additions and disposals of fixed assets and deprecation charge are properly accounted
- Banking – Verify that collections are promptly accounted and deposited.
- Receivables – Generate necessary reports for follow-up of collections with Sales department in respect of unapproved sales and coordinate with HO for approved sales.
- Payables – Ensure Suppliers’ bills are properly verified and accounted.
- Sales - Ensure all dispatches are invoiced and all error logs/reports are cleared promptly
- Payments - Ensure supplier and other payments are made on due dates.
- Reconciliations - Ensure timely preparation of monthly reconciliations for Bank accounts, Suppliers, Customers and other GL accounts.
- Vetting/Authorization of all documents including LPOs, Stock Adjustments, IPOs MTBA’s, Petty cash, Overtime Claims, etc.
- Approving of Daily Document Movement Slips for accounting of Sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in financial/cost accounting.
- Advanced user of MS office especially MS Excel and power point
- Proficiency in operating SAP systems
- Exposure to manufacturing companies; Product and process costing.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Experience in training and handling staff.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.