Job description / Role
Our client is a design team partnership that combines best available experience in the fields of architecture, project management and engineering. They offer an exceptional level of design executed by international standard professionals who are committed to a benchmark of design excellence for every project embarked upon.
• Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into schematics and blueprints
• Collect, study and combine rough sketches and initial design ideas from engineers into coherent technical drafts for further study and review by project managers.
• Prepare comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical equipment, residential and commercial buildings according to project objectives, design information and engineering specifications.
• Check that final technical drafts include all relevant information in an easy-to-read format, and verify that calculations, measurements and units are accurate based on initial design information from engineers.
• Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from project managers, engineering team and clients.
• Participate in design process by supporting engineers and designers, contributing ideas and information and creating rough sketches and diagrams of electrical wiring and systems on the fly.
• Assist designers and project managers as needed in preparing technical documents and presentation slides for meetings with clients and investors.
• Degree in drafting or CAD, or 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and design
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering