Job description / Role
• Develop and implement environmental strategies, regulations and policies that shall include action plans for protection of nature and heritage conservation, pollution control, waste management, emergency and disaster and risk assessments.
• Provide environmental technical & policy advice to inter departments, contractors and stakeholders.
• Study & analyze environmental conditions and impact in all stages of planning and implementation of projects.
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree in Science/Environment or a related subject. Master degree preferred.
• At least 10 years in an industrial environmental management activities in diversified fields of environment.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.