Job description / Role
• Ensure that all work requirements are carried out in an efficient manner.
• Ensure proper upkeep of Vehicles - Fork lifts and other support Equipments for smooth & efficient operation.
• Ensure all Vehicles - Fork lifts and other support Equipments upon completion of usage stow-park back to designated parking areas at Line - base -Main Stores
• Ensure that all a Vehicles - Fork lifts and other support Equipments are refueled as and when required with proper entry of PACA fuel slips with regards to the quantity of fuel uplifted.
• Ensure that all are Vehicles - Fork lifts and other support Equipments delivered to GSE workshop for schedule-non-schedule maintenance requirements and bring them back upon completion of work-as instructed by superiors.
• Ensure all electrical equipments are kept on charge on daily basis before leaving work place
• Adhere to the Airport Authorities rules and company procedures and regulations with regards to Ramp safety
• Must poses a valid Apron Driving permit [ADP] and Equipment operating Permit [EOP]
• To ensure-perform equipments -vehicles fluid and oil checks along with their physical condition and cleanness checks as per the requirements on daily basis.
• Shall carry out all spares movements among all Line-Base-Main stores
• Shall deliver and collection of all spares consignments to and from Cargo for export and import
• Shall collect and deliver all aircraft engines plus other heavy spares parts for import and export purpose
• Shall collect and deliver oxygen - nitrogen cylinders at approved suppliers source e.g. MHD
• Shall maintain and adhere proper safety precautions at any time while moving to different locations
• Shall deliver-collect all spares required urgently to-from aircraft under Base - Line maintenance whenever required.
• Extra caution must be adhered while operating heavy folk lifts between 16 to 25 ton capacities.
• Shall carry out any other associated logistics tasks as assigned by reporting head as when required.
• Secondary School certificate with 4 years of relevant work experience of which minimum of 2 years experience on Heavy / Light equipment as driver operator
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.