Job description / Role
Main purpose of the Position
Location: Muscat, Oman
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Based in Oman, you will act as the General Business Manager's right hand and will coordinate, manage and update their calendar. This includes coordinating with different stakeholders to organize meetings, events, workshops and diverse bookings.
A day in the life of
- Your first task for the day is developing an action plan with all the priorities for your area. You will review the General Business Manager's calendar and will coordinate and manage any upcoming meetings.
- You will then follow up on the monthly report and weekly plan with different team members across the Middle East region as well follow up with the team on any relevant presentations
- You will also be responsible to coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for staff meetings and a variety of other Nestle meetings including preparing meeting materials ahead of time.
- Next up will be preparing any documents needed for the meetings during the day as well as arranging the logistics for the meeting whether internal or external (Hotel, dinner, entertainment, room set-up and logistics)
- Finally, you will be performing any other job-related duties as assigned by the General Business Manager
What Will Make You Successful?
- Must be fluent in English/Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring the recruitment and development of top local talent, this role is accepting applications from Omani Nationals.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.