Job description / Role
The head chef organizes and manages the entire process of producing the dishes, dishes or meals for which he is responsible, from the supply to the service. In concrete terms, its mission is to:
- Integrate, train, supervise and coordinate the kitchen team in a good working atmosphere
- Ensure the quality of the culinary services served, their compliance with data sheets and customer satisfaction
- Optimize raw material costs
- Manage all expenses related to the smooth running of the kitchen
- Supervise and control the inventories at the end of the month
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Cooking
Essential and optional requirements
- Minimum two years experience as an Executive sous chef or Head Chef in a branded four or five star hotel.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.