Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a large local group in Oman. This role sits within the family’s private office. The finance manager will oversee the accounts and private wealth matters.
We’re searching for Chartered Accountant from India with similar experience from a Private Office, and who can work in a small team, with minimal supervision.
Salary is negotiable.
• Monitoring all the accounting transactions
• Deal with all expenses
• Handle all contracts related to Security, Cleaning, Consultancy, Annual Maintenance, etc.
• Month end process, which includes billings, collections, provisions, interest cost allocations, staff cost allocations, pre-payments, reconciliations
• Ensures the Insurance needs for all personal assets are fully covered;
• Handle relationships with multiple banks in foreign countries with many different currencies
• Ensures timely processing of all payments including payroll to the bank.
• Work alongside Investment Managers for details of latest acquisitions
• Handle statutory audit process.
• Provides advice to family on stock market, real estate information, credit cards, etc.
• Liaising with banks for facilities for family members.
• Liaising with various government authorities, Lawyers and Tax consultants for various properties belonging to the family members.
• Liaising with property management firms & maintenance on all issues pertaining to the properties
• Cash flow management
• Ensuring all accounts are adequately funded
• Preparation of various monthly reports for different family members
• Indian CA qualified - with around 5-6 years post qualification experience
• Family office experience at Finance Manager level from within the GCC region
• High calibre candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to act with diplomacy
• Ability to work with extremely confidential information with utmost sensitivity
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate being able to work on their own in a finance dept
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies