Job description / Role
Urgent requirement for the post of Financial Functional Consultant for Muscat, Oman.
• Work with change management team to prepare/lead change management & communication activities to deploy new evolutions or newly developed business functionality
• Promote system sustainability, SAP standards & best practices in the business, and data integrity
• Facilitate and participate in blueprint/process design workshops with the business process owners and work closely with all functional teams to ensure integration among different SAP modules in design and testing
• Define conceptual design and obtain functional teams feedback on workability and complexity
• Help functional teams in defining detailed design and review associated documentation where relevant (Detailed Design Document, Detailed Process Flows, Q&A, Workshop Presentations, Roles & Controls, Data Mapping, Reporting Needs, Business Changes/Impacts)
• Document business functional requirements and work with Solution Architects to prepare analysis of CR (benefits, cost estimate, functional specs.)
• Analyze system statistics and KPIs to assess effectiveness level of the business in using the system and identify processes bottlenecks
• Determine scoring of evaluation elements of the change requests
• Prepare impact analysis of proposed change requests on process integrity and the end user community
Qualifications – Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (MBA is an asset)
• Energetic professional with at least 10 years of EP cross discipline experience with proven delivery capability.
• Should have previous Oil & Gas Industry Experience.
• SAP support delivery experience.
• 10-15 Years of experience and strong knowledge of finance and controls business processes and IT-SAP discipline.
• Proven business process improvement of process change experience
• Hands-on involvement in a minimum of 1 Full Cycle SAP Implementations
• SAP Certification in specialized SAP Modules is a plus
• Technical Skills (testing, data migration, etc.)
• Functional Skills (different SAP processes, training, integration, etc.)
• Outstanding communication capabilities with strong influencing skills with service-oriented attitude
• Goal oriented with a high degree of achievement drive and initiative and ability to get things done
• High analytical ability combined with pragmatic approach to solving problems
• Strong knowledge of business processes in specialized domain with good knowledge of other functional areas of EP business
• Strong appreciation and knowledge of integration aspects
• Aware of latest industry tools and technology trends
• Ability to operate at both strategic and detailed implementation level
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, interpersonal and teamwork skills (PMI certification is an asset)
• Creative, decisive and able to act promptly and confidently using sound judgment and common sense
• Strong change and project management skills
• Focus on solutions embedment in the business and the application of designed processes in the areas of financial accounting and treasury, controlling and management accounting, asset accounting, JV accounting, financial reporting, and period end closing
• Interface with the business (process owners, SAP sustainers, line managers, and business focal points) in order to understand and resolve issues or to collect new business functional requirements
• Monitor end-to-end business processes and provide feedback to relevant Process Owners
• Evaluate and filter/challenge new business needs (including BW/reporting) and possible alternatives to fulfill needs (system and procedural) considering the impacts on solution maintainability & architecture standards
About the Company
Talent Arabia is a professional staffing, recruitment, digital marketing, website design, development and training company. We provide time bound, cost effective and value-added services for technology innovative business solutions that require specialized domain expertise.
We at Talent Arabia are not just service provider, we are problem solvers. We are your go to company for web development, recruitment, outsourcing and trainings. If you are stuck and looking for a solution we are the right match.
Our goal is to add value to your business by helping and providing solutions to your needs in recruitment, outsourcing, web/SaaS development, digital marketing, corporate and individual trainings.
Our governance is simple, flexible, and focused on providing end results to our clients. We value our customer relationships and take extra steps to ensure that our customers are always satisfied.
Al Etihad Gold
United for Manpower Solutions
Middle East Executive