Job description / Role
An experienced Group FP&A Manager is required for our client in Muscat, Oman. You’ll be responsible for preparing monthly management reports, group consolidations, planning, variance analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts (including rolling 12 months forecast) for the business.
**Please note that only candidates who can join within ONE MONTH will be considered as this is an urgent vacancy.
**Package: up to 1700 OMR + housing + car + family benefits + bonus
Candidates working for this company will experience career-growth, a high level of autonomy and direct access to the top decision makers in the business.
• Reporting to the CFO
• Group Consolidations
• Ensure that the monthly management reports are duly analysed and circulated on time.
• Prepare variance analysis explaining the reasons for major movements in revenue & expenses between budget, actual and previous month.
• Highlight areas of improvement within the business from a cost control perspective.
• Closely work with GMs of each business to complete Annual Budget & Quarterly Forecasts.
• Support GMs and CFO by providing accurate management accounting information for pricing decisions.
• Prepare financial justification for all capital expenditure proposals submitted by GMs.
• Adhoc reports and analysis as required by the Management.
OMR 1,500 to 1,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing + Car + family status
• International management accounting qualification such as CIMA / CMA / ACCA with min 5 yrs PQE
• Minimum 3 years spent in a specific Group FP&A or Group Financial Analyst role in a diverse group
• Strong personality, excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership capability
• Excellent IT skills, especially Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
• Oracle experience
• Strong presentation skills
• Candidates outside Oman will be considered. Candidates inside Oman must have a valid NOC, otherwise cannot be considered.
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every single application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion LV
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.