Job description / Role
Cassia is recruiting on behalf of a client in Muscat, Oman for a Hairdresser. The salon is high-end located in a 5 star hotel in the center of the city.
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods
- High school graduation or GED completion.
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or colorist.
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.