Job description / Role
Below is a brief description of the role and tasks that the candidate will handle;
• The candidate need to oversee and conduct research/ data analysis in order to explore and understand the market.
• Responsible for making strategic direction for all marketing activities including creation, execution and monitoring and evaluation of marketing plans.
• Define, develop, execute and measure the marketing activities aligned with the business objectives.
• Develop customer value proposition, including customer experience, pricing in bounding marketing, product differentiation, brand awareness, merchandising etc.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with the team to execute.
OMR 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field of work.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the areas of marketing, communication etc.
• GCC or local experience.
• Fruits/ vegetable industry experience.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communications in Arabic and English.
• Excellent people skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to details.
• Good computer skills.
• Good professionalism and judgment.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development and Marketing Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Al Boom Marine
Marketing Manager of Communications
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
|Al Rass||26 Aug|