Job description / Role
Below is a brief description of the role and tasks that the candidate will handle;
• The candidate need to oversee and conduct research/ data analysis in order to explore and understand the market.
• Responsible for making strategic direction for all marketing activities including creation, execution and monitoring and evaluation of marketing plans.
• Define, develop, execute and measure the marketing activities aligned with the business objectives.
• Develop customer value proposition, including customer experience, pricing in bounding marketing, product differentiation, brand awareness, merchandising etc.
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with the team to execute.
OMR 800 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field of work.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the areas of marketing, communication etc.
• GCC or local experience.
• Fruits/ vegetable industry experience.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communications in Arabic and English.
• Excellent people skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to details.
• Good computer skills.
• Good professionalism and judgment.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.