Job description / Role
• Human Resource Planning.
• Recruitment and Selection.
• Employees and Labor Relations.
• Writing employee contracts and negotiating salary and benefits.
• Terminating contracts when necessary.
• Payrolls Management.
• Phones, cars, accommodation, etc. management.
• Bachelor degree in HR / Administration or any relevant discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources management and administration.
• Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures and experience in supporting overall HR Department.
• Excellent relationship with Government institutes such as Ministry of Manpower etc.
• Excellent command of oral and written English.
• Ability to interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills.
• Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Muscat Waves Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jul|
Head of HR