Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
- Work towards achieving the goals of the People Team Function within budget
- Act as a reference for enquiries about HR Administration policies & procedures for all employees, and escalating issues or enquiries not served in current policies to specialised teams
- On board and integrate new employees into the organization
- Liaise with the central HR team in effective implementation of all HR systems and procedures
- Work towards being a high quality internal service provider and to ensure that all HR business support requirements on the ground
- Deliver employment certificates/letters
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building productive cross-functional relationship
- Support implementation of HR policies for the offices
- Report HR activities and data on a regular basis, including benefits information, census data, and loss ratio information to support in decision making
- Assist whenever needed, the Recruitment and career development managers by securing logistics required for training, On boarding, recruitment
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.