Job description / Role
The candidate should be expert in all HR functions. He will be expected to develop and work on several projects including, but not limited to following and Potential bidders are to add further topics based on their specialized expertise:
- Develop Succession Planning.
- Develop Career Path for all positions
- Develop Procedure for all HR functions
- Work side by side with line managers to identify competencies related to the company's values.
- Update the JD's for all employees under the company
- Develop a system and process to ensure that the company's values are embedded in the future training programs.
- HR projects
- Related work to HR
- Provide guidance, direction and advice regarding employment related issues including but not limited to the interpretation of company policies & procedures, recruitment & selection strategy, performance management, terminations, strategic planning, training & development and benefits administration.
- Ensure that the interests of employees and company are considered in accordance with HR policies and applicable government laws.
- Analyze work processes and recommend improvements where necessary and develop policies that will benefit the firm, management and employees.
- Support heads in HR department and build their capacity/skills for effective staff management.
USD 3,500 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor degree in HR or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Human Resources management and administration.
- Thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures and experience in supporting overall HR Department.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Ability to interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills.
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Human Resources Officer
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|