Job description / Role
• Ensuring adequate HSE resources are available at the right place in the right time to implement HSE management on the Project.
• Chair of site HSE committee and other HSE meetings.
• Preparing and implementing the overall HSE Plan for EPC at the design phase and for reviewing, monitoring, auditing and reporting on the performance of the HSE activities.
• Responsible for ensuring HSE is implemented throughout the project lifecycle.
• Represents the project on all HSE matters.
• Advice to the project personnel on HSE matters.
• Ensuring that all HSE standards, procedures and applicable local legislation are applied at all stages of the Project.
• Support and line management responsibility for the Engineering HSE Engineer and the Commissioning HSE Engineer.
• Liaison with COMPANY HSE PMC team.
• Ensuring all HSE activities on site are in accordance with this Construction HSE Plan and the Construction HSE Reference Manual.
• Ensuring all Sub-EPC Contractors/suppliers and visitors on site comply with project HSE requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably engineering.
• More than ten years of HSE experience, at least 8 years EPC oil & gas experience (Onshore/Offshore).
• Training Certificates such as NEBOSH International Diploma (IDip)/NEBOSH IGC, IOSH MS, HABC Fire Safety, First Aid and other HSE certificates i.e IIRSM membership, IOSH, NASP, etc.
• Have excellent communication skills & good attitude.
• Knowledgeable in incident/accident investigation.
• Capable in making/formulating HSE policies, procedures & delivering process/technical safety.
• Knowledge of Oman health and safety laws, International Standards and regulations, Gulf laws, customs & traditions.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office.
• Familiar with Project HSSE management & operation.
• Have good leadership and in depth knowledge in managing health, safety, security & environment.
• Candidate should be currently in Oman with NOC and updated medical report.
About the Company
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (CPP) is committed to becoming a world-class, integrated service provider for oil and gas storage and transportation facilities. We adhere to our core values: challenging ourselves, cultivating a meticulous work ethic, promoting teamwork, promoting innovation, and ensuring safety and harmony. We are dedicated to providing quality services and creating value for our clients. We create wealth and value for our staff, and also serve the community.
We are constantly developing to meet global demand with our high-end, special, and differentiated services. Our business covers onshore and offshore pipelines, storage facilities, technical services for pipelines, telecommunications and electricity installation and maintenance, above-ground facilities for oilfields, LNG processing and receiver facilities, and refinery facilities. We are able to build and manage facilities throughout the lifecycle of the products，and can also provide one-stop service, from consultation, to surveying, to design, to procurement, to construction, to start-up, operation and maintenance; We also provide research and development services as well as machinery manufacturing for our clients.
We have built over 100,000 km of oil and gas pipelines, over 200 km of offshore pipelines, 32 million m3 of oil storage tanks, 26 million m3 of underground oil storage, 50 refining facilities, 22.5 million tons of LNG terminals and over 100 oilfield processing plants and telecommunication and electricity facilities. In 2017, we ranked 68th in ENR Top Global Contractors.
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||5 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection