Job description / Role
Functional skill requirements and Other attributes required:
• Develop, Internal Audit guidelines and Corporate Governance checklist.
• Ability to interact with Audit Committee, Senior Management, operational staff and work with External Auditors to deliver purposeful audit reports.
• Ability to make presentations to Audit Committee and Board to highlight issues, recommendations and resolutions.
• Ability to develop and improve internal audit processes and procedures, in turn improving the quality and consistency of audits.
• Knowledge of Risks and controls across insurance functions.
• Strong report writing skills and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and the wider business.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Bachelor Degree or similar ACCA
• Minimum 10 years in Internal Audit. Experience with Big 4 or similar firm of accounting will be an advantage.
• Membership of other professional accounting or auditing bodies, CISA, Associate or Fellowship in Insurance
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Internal Auditor / Internal Audit In-Charge
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jul|
Group Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Manager Internal Audit
Financial Reporting Analyst