Job description / Role
We are recruiting for an OBE GYNE DOCTOR - Reproductive Medicine and Specialist IVF for a leading specialist Medical Clinic based in Muscat, Oman. With its HQ in UAE and clinics across the Middle East.
Kare Plus-MENA are a market leading (Permanent) Staffing Services provider dedicated to sourcing niche skilled and high caliber talent such as Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Dentists, Pharmacists, and Allied Health Professionals to the Medical and Healthcare sector since 1989. Based in Dubai and with a further 83 offices globally. Supporting the UAE and broader gulf region.
Role: Obe Gyne Doctor - Reproductive Medicine Fertility Specialist
Location: Muscat, Oman
Hours: Full time up to 48 hours per week
Salary & Benefits: Up to OMR 4,500 + standard benefits including 30 days paid holiday, Private medical cover, yearly Air ticket and Visa.
- Identifying and treating disorders relating to the reproductive system and infertility in both men and women, carrying out and prescribing a variety of fertility tests and treatments including artificial insemination.
- Diagnosing the cause of infertility
- Surgically treating infertility medical conditions
- Developing a customized treatment plan
- Implementing the treatment plan
- Manage the assessment of emergency admissions, arranging appropriate onward referral where appropriate
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal objectives using the management information provided to you
- Provide clinical support to nursing staff providing emergency telephone advice, when on call.
Due to the number of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We thank you for your interest. Kare Plus-MENA act as an employment agency, offering a free and confidential service to its candidates. Can you refer a friend or colleague who has the relevant skills & experience? Contact our team to find out about a generous Bonus payment. Conditions apply.
OMR 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be Degree educated with suitable Medical qualifications in both Obs & Gyne as well as Reproductive Medicine.
- Must have either a western education / qualification or experience.
- Must be a specialist Doctor with at least 5 years experience.
- Must have previous fertility experience, in Hospital or private clinic.
- Must have extensive general gynaecology and obstetrics experience.
- Ability to perform ultrasound scans, egg collections, embryo transfers.
- Any Nationality can apply.
- Will ideally have experience in the Arab countries.
- Arabic speaking would be an advantage.
- Already holding or the ability to obtain the Oman license - OMSB.
About the Company
Kare Plus MENA is a specialist recruitment organisation based in Dubai which has been operating in the Middle East and North Africa since 2015.
Our focus is purely on offering a bespoke full-service package across the Medical, Healthcare and Lifesciences sectors.
We have a dedicated recruitment team based in Dubai, as well as a number of offices in the UK, that are able to supply high-calibre healthcare staff to the NHS as well as some of the Middle East’s largest public and private healthcare organisations.