Job description / Role
Ooredoo Family Member:
As the Key Account Manager you will be managing the accounts of key enterprise customers from the business sector in Oman focusing on increasing revenue and customer retention by meeting and exceeding the customers needs.
- You will be responsible of managing, developing and retaining key enterprise customers by optimising the interactions and flow of information between the customer and the company, planing and compiling input for the activity plans and develop the company's existing offer and solutions portfolio, improving the company's pipeline, preparing and updating quarterly reach activity plans, visiting and interacting with own customers according to the reach activity plan, planing to develop the company's business with customers and to achieve revenue targets, analysing usage levels and patterns to identify revenue increasing initiatives together with the company's business segment manager and sales support unit and monitoring unpaid, overdue bills and take action to settle these debts.
- You should have a minimum of 6 years working experience with a sales, customer project management background in Oil & Gas, tourism, leisure & hospitality, manufacturing or public sector with a bachelor degree in a business management subject
- Good computer skills in using sales systems and MS Office.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Good customer service focus and troubleshooting skills.
- Good selling and customer focus/service skills.
- Very good oral and written English a must.
- Arabic skills are an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.