Job description / Role
Main purpose of the Position
Effectively supports the day to day operations in the warehouse and plays an effective role between customer service team and Nestlé or 3PL Warehouse team.
Responsible of the stock reconciliation. Supervise the warehouse operations including Inbound, Outbound and Delivery. Drive process efficiency initiatives. Lead the operations review with 3PL. Ensure SHE best practices are in place and followed.
A day in the life of...
• Responsible for the inbound, outbound and all other warehouse issues to ensure resolution.
• Looking after operational excellence in inventory management, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Ensure accurate picking by warehouse team.
• Ensure good warehouse practices are in place and followed.
• Monitor and assess the service level of service providers, i.e. transportation and 3PL.
• Manage the daily operational relationship with 3PL.
• Control and validate all the invoices related to warehouse and distribution activities.
• Ensure Inventory quality is maintained in terms of bin accuracy, product aging and damages.
• Ensure 3PL operations are compliant with Nestlé's SOPs.
What Will Make You Successful?
• 1 to 3 years relevant and successful operational experience in one or more of the following:
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS office and SAP
• 3+ years of experience
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Logistics Specialist